When a customer orders multiple heavy items and needs to return them, they often have to package and ship each product separately. This can be time-consuming and frustrating.
WeSupply's multiple return labels feature allows customers to return products in bulk, without any hassle. Our easy-to-use interface makes it simple for your customers to generate the correct number of labels for the number of products being returned.
This feature allows your customers to properly pack each product within its own box, ensuring that everything is returned in good condition.
Additionally, we issue a return label in case you have multiple return warehouses and products need to be sent back to their original shipping location.
How to set up single/multiple return labels?
Step 1. Log into your WeSupply account and head to Settings > Returns > click Edit for your existing return rules or click Create new logic to configure a new return rule:
Step 2. Use the Generate return label dropdown to select whether or not you allow automated return labels (Yes or No):
Step 3. Under Generate return label for each item, you can select if you allow customers to automatically generate labels for each returned item (Yes or No):
Step 4. Click Save once the return rule is configured.
Note: To generate multiple return labels when products have to be returned to multiple return locations, please refer to our tutorials below:
- Single return labels work best for light products that can be packed together: fashion industry, small gadgets, etc;
- Generate multiple labels when heavy products are returned: lawn mower, automotive, heavy industries;
- Multiple return labels when exquisite/premium products need to be packed separately;
- Multiple return labels when large products cannot be returned together: furniture, appliances, pet crates/beds, etc;
- Multiple return labels when products need to be sent back to different return locations.