When a customer orders multiple heavy items and needs to return them, they often have to package and ship each product separately. This can be time-consuming and frustrating.
WeSupply's multiple return labels feature allows customers to return products in bulk, without any hassle. Our easy-to-use interface makes it simple for your customers to generate the correct number of labels for the number of products being returned.
This feature allows your customers to properly pack each product within its own box, ensuring that everything is returned in good condition.
Additionally, we issue a return label in case you have multiple return warehouses and products need to be sent back to their original shipping location.
How to set up single/multiple return labels?
Step 1. Log into your WeSupply account and head to Settings > Returns > Return Logics and Policies click Edit for your existing return rules or click Add logic to configure a new return rule:
Step 2. Under the Return by Mail Section, you can choose whether or not you allow automated return labels:
Step 2.1. If selected Yes, you can select if you allow customers to automatically generate labels for each returned product. You can choose from the following options:
- Each quantity - This setting will allow you to generate labels per product quantity. For example, if the customer returns two quantities of the same tire, two return labels will be generated.
- Each item -This setting will allow you to generate labels for each item. For example, if the customer returns two or more quantities of the same product, a single return label will be generated since there is one item, but with multiple quantities.
- No - his setting will allow you to generate a single label per return request, regardless of the number of products returned. For example, a single return label will be generated if the customer returns three different t-shirts at once.
Step 3. Click Save Changes once the return rule is configured.
Note: To generate multiple return labels when products have to be returned to multiple return locations, please refer to our tutorials below:
- Single return labels work best for light products that can be packed together: fashion industry, small gadgets, etc;
- Generate multiple labels when heavy products are returned: lawn mower, automotive, heavy industries;
- Multiple return labels when exquisite/premium products need to be packed separately;
- Multiple return labels when large products cannot be returned together: furniture, appliances, pet crates/beds, etc;
- Multiple return labels when products need to be sent back to different return locations.