If you're looking to give your customers the option to cancel their orders by themselves, the option can be configured right from your WeSupply account.
The order cancellation option can be enabled or disabled at any point, according to your internal rules.
Orders can be canceled while their order status is Pending, prior to being invoiced.
If the Order Cancellation setting is enabled into your WeSupply account, the action can be triggered when:
- customer cancel the order;
- when a customer service rep cancel the order at the customer request within the WeSupply Admin Panel;
- when the order is canceled from Magento;
- when the order canceled update is triggered by an external/ERP system in Magento;
- when the order canceled update is sent via API.
Go to Settings -> Providers:
Go to Order Cancelation for Customers -> click the toggle button to Enable the setting -> and Save.
You can deactivate the order cancelation option at any time, by clicking on the toggle button to disable the setting and Save.