If you're running a Shopify Store, the WeSupply connection is quite simple.
Within just a few clicks you'll be able to connect your store to WeSupply, import historical orders from the last 60 days, and start using the system right away.
Why connect your Shopify Store to WeSupply:
- Automatically import tracking numbers to WeSupply and send Shipment Notifications once shipment status changes.
- Send shipping notifications from your company email address, with your logo and brand identity.
- Keep the tracking experience in one place with a Fully Branded Tracking Page.
- Handle the product returns based on flexible rules specific to each product type.
- Customizable Product Returns Policies.
- Generate Return Labels.
- Make data-driven decisions based on Return Center Analytics.
Let's get started!
Go to Shopify and install the WeSupply Track Order & Returns app directly from the app store:
Once completing the installation steps, you'll be all set!
You'll be automatically redirected to your newly created WeSupply account.
Your Shopify order data will be processed and the system will sync historical orders from the last 60 days. Then we will process all tracking numbers to get the latest status of each shipment.
The progress of the order import can be tracked on your WeSupply Dashboard, so you can view when the process is completed.
Here's a quick Shopify walkthrough, enjoy watching it!
Please sign in to leave a comment.