If you're using Nosto to deliver personalized shopping experiences to your customers, you can easily integrate your Nosto account with WeSupply through a simple email template adjustment.
Tip: If you have an already customized email, make sure you save the template into a separate document for backup before making any changes, so that you can revert those in case anything goes wrong.
The Nosto links should look as follows:
1. The link needs to be build using your Nosto account ID (e.g. instead of 123456790, please use your own Nosto account ID). Make sure to include at the end of the links the email variable: [*email*]
2. For the images that you would like to works as links, here is an example of how those should be built:
3. Using our plain HTML Code Editor, you can edit the Email Template and insert the images with their Nosto links.
To include the Nosto links into an Email Notification, into your WeSupply account go to the Design tab -> Notifications -> Edit Template -> click on View Code Editor so that the HTML Code Editor will be open.
Now, on the left-hand side -> click on the Template Variables tab -> scroll down to the Customer Details section -> click on the [*email*] variable to Copy it -> then paste it into the HTML Code Editor, at the end of the Nosto links.
4. For images, you can apply your own CSS styling, depending on your preferences.
5. When you're done, make sure you click the Save button.
You can send yourself a Test Email notification to see if everything looks good.
Please refer to the following Nosto article for further information on setting up Email Widgets: https://help.nosto.com/en/articles/634303-email-widgets-and-custom-tracking-parameters