You can use Zapier to make various actions in the WeSupply platform from different systems.
Bellow you can find a list of actions which can be used by Zapier:
Order import: How to import orders in WeSupply using Zapier
Shipment update: How To Perform A Shipment Update With Zapier
Return received: How to set Return Received status via Zapier
Return product quality: How to set Returned Controlled status and product quality via Zapier
First, you need to connect your WeSupply account with Zapier. Follow bellow steps to start:
1. Head over to the Zapier website and log in to your account. Using the menu on the left-hand side of the page, head to Explore:
2. On the Explore page, search for WeSupply:
3. Choose an App to connect with WeSupply. We will use Google Sheets App as an example, but you can select any other available app:
4. Under Popular Ways to Connect WeSupply and Google Sheets, select Import orders to WeSupply from new rows in Google Sheets and click Try It.
If you selected a different app in previous step, just follow Zapier connection steps for that app.
5. A new Zap Template will be opened. Under Choose App and Event, you can Sign In to your Google Account to connect Sheets with the Zap that was just created.
6. Next, you have to select the Spreadsheet and the Worksheet from Google Sheets to link to the Zap. Click Continue and Test Trigger.
7. Select the Spreadsheet Row you need to import. Usually, there's only one for this kind of Order Import. Verify that the data imported matches the data in your Worksheet and click Continue.
8. Choose WeSupply Beta and Import Order under App and Event. These will likely be prepopulated.
9. This step involves connecting your WeSupply account to the Zap. Under Choose Account, click on Sign In to WeSupply:
10. This will open up a new window in which you'll need to insert your WeSupply access details. These details can be found under the Settings -> Providers tab of your WeSupply Dashboard, in the API Credentials section. You'll need the following:
- WeSupply Subdomain
- Client ID
- Client Secret
Select Yes, Continue to proceed to the next step.