You can use Zapier to change the status of a return in WeSupply.
If you do not have your WeSupply account connected with Zapier, please check How to connect WeSupply with Zapier
The Return Received API changes the current status (in our case Approved status) into Received status.
You can use a CSV file to move the return request from the Approved step into the Received step. To do this, you just need to use the return received template using Google Spreadsheet.
A Google Spreadsheet sample can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kTpdFMkzK12PoggKochNT0gc3wg7QnaAMXOUonGvAzs/edit#gid=0
To get recent return reference number, you can use the Grab recent returns API. More details can be found: https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/11859344/T17AiAYq#3bf52ef5-a33d-4a03-a65f-647422fd3283
Bellow you can find how to change the status of a return to Received status:
1. Head over to the Zapier website and log in to your account. Using the menu on the left-hand side of the page, head to Zaps:
2. On the Zaps page, make a New Zap:
3. Under Choose App and Event, you can Sign In to your Google Account to connect Sheets with the Zap that was just created.
4. Next, you have to select the Spreadsheet and the Worksheet from Google Sheets to link to the Zap. Click Continue and Test Trigger.
5. Select the Spreadsheet Row you need to import. Usually, there's only one for this kind of Return received. Verify that the data imported matches the data in your Spreedsheet and click Continue.
6. Choose WeSupply Beta and Return Received under App and Event.
7. Choose your connected WeSupply account from the list and you'll be taken to the Set up action tab. Over here, you'll need to populate each field with the relevant data from the Spredsheet that was uploaded. The options are already in the Zap, you just need to click each of the fields and select the appropriate value from the dropdown. Once you're done, click Continue.
8. You'll be taken to the Test action tab. Hit Test & Continue to activate the Zap and perform the Return Received. You should then be greeted with a Success message.
9. To be sure that your status was changed into Received status, you can access your WeSupply account, Return requests page and check your return: