You can use Zapier to change the status of a return in WeSupply.
If you do not have your WeSupply account connected with Zapier, please check How to connect WeSupply with Zapier
The Submit Product Quality API changes the current status (in our case Received status) into Controlled status.
You can use a CSV to move the return request from the Received step into the Controlled step. To do this, you just need to use the Submit Product Quality template using Google Spreadsheet.
A Google Spreadsheet sample can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IpTcgU5XRWkZPdY-4HrrOGfglSXanqk_1lZrCeb38sk/edit#gid=0
- For the ItemID field, you can set multiple values (ItemIDs). In this case, you would need to split them with commas " , ".
- If you have multiple qualities for a product, you can set multiple quality values in the ProductQuality field which should also be split by commas.
- If you have multiple ItemIDs, you can set qualities for each of those in the ProductQuality field by separating them with " ; ".
- Here's an example for multiple items/qualities:
- For ProductQuality field you need to use the Return Control Options from your WeSupply account. These options can be found under Settings -> Return Methods -> Return Quality Control.
To get recent return reference number, you can use the Grab recent returns API. More details can be found: https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/11859344/T17AiAYq#3bf52ef5-a33d-4a03-a65f-647422fd3283
To get ItemIDs from your return, you can use the Grab a specific return identified by its reference id API. More details can be found here: https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/11859344/T17AiAYq#3856b919-635a-4965-a745-f3e8d9ced2a5
Bellow you can find how to submit the product quality of a return request:
1. Head over to the Zapier website and log in to your account. Using the menu on the left-hand side of the page, head to Explore:
2. On the Explore page, search for WeSupply:
3. Choose an App to connect with WeSupply. In our case, we'll be selecting the Google Sheets App:
4. Under Popular Ways to Connect WeSupply and Google Sheets, select Update WeSupply return status from Received to Controlled status using Google Sheets and click Try It:
5. A new Zap Template will be opened. Click Go to Advanced Mode.
6. Under Choose App and Event, you can Sign In to your Google Account to connect Sheets with the Zap that was just created.
7. Next, you have to select the Spreadsheet and the Worksheet from Google Sheets to link to the Zap. Click Continue and Test Trigger.
8. Select the Spreadsheet Row you need to import. Verify that the data imported matches the data in your Worksheet and click Continue.
9. Choose WeSupply Beta and Update Shipment under App and Event. These will likely be prepopulated.
10. Choose your connected WeSupply account from the list and you'll be taken to the Set up action tab. Over here, you'll need to populate each field with the relevant data from the Spredsheet that was uploaded. The options are already in the Zap, you just need to click each of the fields and select the appropriate value from the dropdown. Once you're done, click Continue.
11. You'll be taken to the Test action tab. Hit Test & Continue to activate the Zap and perform the Submit Product Quality. You should then be greeted with a Success message.
12. To be sure that your status was changed to Controlled status, you can access your WeSupply account, Return requests page and check your return in the Controlled step: