Shipment updates via Zapier are performed via an integration with Google Sheets.
A shipment update can be done only to an order that is already imported in WeSupply. Please check How to import article first.
A Google Spreadsheet sample that you can use can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QojUMduAjAMk_Ql3zeY-APz2H8hQeRx1_Z9KlTa9K3w/edit?usp=sharing
You can update the fields in the shipmentUpdate Worksheet with your own details. The step-by-step guide below uses our Worksheet as an example, but you can use your own if necessary.
- For the ItemID, ProductCode, ItemQuantity fields, you can set multiple values. In this case, you would need to split them with commas " , ".
- Here's an example for multiple items:
1. Head over to the Zapier website and log in to your account. Using the menu on the left-hand side of the page, head to Explore:
2. On the Explore page, search for WeSupply:
3. Choose an App to connect with WeSupply. In our case, we'll be selecting the Google Sheets App:
4. Under Popular Ways to Connect WeSupply and Google Sheets, select Update WeSupply orders from new Google Sheets rows and click Try It:
5. A new Zap Template will be opened. Under Choose App and Event, you can Sign In to your Google Account to connect Sheets with the Zap that was just created.
6. Next, you have to select the Spreadsheet and the Worksheet from Google Sheets to link to the Zap. Click Continue and Test Trigger.
7. Select the Spreadsheet Row you need to import. Usually, there's only one for this kind of Shipment Update. Verify that the data imported matches the data in your Worksheet and click Continue.
8. Choose WeSupply Beta and Update Shipment under App and Event. These will likely be prepopulated.
9. This step involves connecting your WeSupply account to the Zap. Under Choose Account, click on Sign In to WeSupply:
10. This will open up a new window in which you'll need to insert your WeSupply access details. These details can be found under Settings -> Integrations -> Webhooks and API section. You'll need the following:
- WeSupply Subdomain
- Client ID
- Client Secret
Select Yes, Continue to proceed to the next step.
11. Choose your newly connected WeSupply account from the list and you'll be taken to the Set up action tab. Over here, you'll need to populate each field with the relevant data from the Worksheet that was uploaded. The options are already in the Zap, you just need to click each of the fields and select the appropriate value from the dropdown. Once you're done, click Continue.
12. You'll be taken to the Test action tab. Hit Test & Continue to activate the Zap and perform the Shipment Update. You should then be greeted with a Success message.
The order you performed the Shipment Update for should now reflect your changes in the WeSupply Dashboard. To turn on the Zap and have it function automatically whenever you make a change to the Worksheet, you can press the Turn on Zap button. This will automate the process on a cron that activates periodically depending on your Zapier Plan. The standard time is around 15 minutes. You can also manually run the Zap (this also depends on the Zapier Plan) from the Zapier Dashboard.