The documentation of the WeSupply API can be found at: WeSupply API documentation
You can test out a simple order import into WeSupply via API, using Postman, by following the below steps:
1. Get Postman https://www.postman.com/downloads/ and open it
2. Create a POST to your WeSupply client domain in order to obtain a token needed for other API operations.
To get client_id and client_secret, go to your WeSupply admin domain, for example yourclientname.labs.wesupply.xyz/admin and go to Settings -> Providers.
Send POST to yourclientname.labs.wesupply.xyz/api/oauth/token with client_id and client_secret keys and "client_credentials" as grant_type in body, using x-www-form-urlencoded format.
Replace "yourclientname" with your real client name.
Save the access_token received because it is required to make other API operations. For example, we will use it in the next step for the Order Import.
3. Create a new POST request for Order import. Fill in the Token obtained in the previous step. The Authorization Token must be of type Bearer Token.
4. In the Body section of the import, you will need to select form-data, and prepare one Key as orders.
As Value of the orders Key, the full XML must be inserted with all required order details. An example request of the XML can be found in the 200 response from Order import example
5. If all order details are correct, after Sending the data, you receive the Successfully imported 1 order message. At this point, you can check into your WeSupply account and this order should be available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.