You can use Zapier to import orders into WeSupply from different systems. For already built templates you can search in Zapier Marketplace.
Also, you can use a CSV to import orders. For this type, you just need to use the import template using Google Spreadsheet.
A Google Spreadsheet sample can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QojUMduAjAMk_Ql3zeY-APz2H8hQeRx1_Z9KlTa9K3w/edit?usp=sharing
Which ShippingStatusID you need to use for shipment update, you can find in our API doc: https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/11859344/T17AiAYq#bb003bce-0588-48cd-9c45-d3974a49e366 at ItemShippingStatusId.
In the sample Google Spreadsheet, there are two worksheets with some sample data which you can use as a template to create your own. One for the order import and one for the shipment update.
To import your orders, make sure that your WeSupply account is connected with Zapier. If not, go to How to connect WeSupply with Zapier article and connect it.
Bellow you can find how to import orders in your WeSupply account:
1. Head over to the Zapier website and log in to your account. Using the menu on the left-hand side of the page, head to Explore:
2. On the Explore page, search for WeSupply:
3. Choose an App to connect with WeSupply. We will use Google Sheets App as an example, but you can select any other available app:
4. Under Popular Ways to Connect WeSupply and Google Sheets, select Import orders to WeSupply from new rows in Google Sheets and click Try It.
If you selected a different app in previous step, just follow Zapier connection steps for that app.
5. A new Zap Template will be opened. Under Choose App and Event, you can Sign In to your Google Account to connect Sheets with the Zap that was just created.
6. Next, you have to select the Spreadsheet and the Worksheet from Google Sheets to link to the Zap. Click Continue and Test Trigger.
7. Select the Spreadsheet Row you need to import. Usually, there's only one for this kind of Order Import. Verify that the data imported matches the data in your Worksheet and click Continue.
8. Choose WeSupply Beta and Import Order under App and Event. These will likely be prepopulated.
9. In the next step (Set up action) you will need to map all fields with the values from Google Sheet.
10. After all fields are mapped, you will be able to use this zap template to import orders in your WeSupply account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.