WeSupply is a platform designed to automate your Customer Support, increase your customer satisfaction level, and answer the no. 1 customer service question: "Where is my order?" Returns & RMA, Delivery Estimate, Logistics Analytics, and more.. all included!
WESUPPLY PLATFORM UPDATES
What's new - December 23, 2020
Improvements, optimizations, and fixes:
- Launched the full functionality of the NPS&CSAT feature with our new Feedback and Reviews feature. Now you can have an overview of your customers' feedback based on their experience with your products, services, and your brand overall. Check your WeSupply Admin Panel and find the new Feedback and Reviews tab listed under the Return Requests tab.
- Added a functionality for our customers who are using Listrak as a marketing automation platform to drive engagement with their customers.
What's new - December 4, 2020
- Released a new return feature that allows you to extend your return policy by a specific date, offering your customers an extended return window for the Holidays.
What's new - November 12, 2020
- Launched the WeSupply-Zapier integration. You can easily import orders into WeSupply from your Magento 1 store, WooCommerce, or BigCommerce one. Start here.
- Launched the Magento Multi-Source Inventory integration. Now you can ship all your customers' orders coming from multiple warehouses and process returns that need to be sent back to different sale channels.
- Released the Intelligent Dispositions for Returns. Save returns costs and optimize inventory by automatically dispositioning returns to multiple return locations such as closest warehouse, recycling center, repair, etc.
What's new - October 22, 2020
- Launched the WeSupply-Shopify integration. You can install WeSupply for your Shopify store here and improve your customers' post-purchase experience by keeping them updated with the status of their shipments and offering them a self-service return policy.
- Added a new feature for the Return process when the return fee costs more than the returned product. The Keep the item feature can save a lot of time from a processing standpoint, reducing the workload on your warehouse.
What’s new - October 1, 2020
- Optimized and improved the Frontend Return Flow for better UX. The Returns process on the customer side is now smoother and easier to follow.
- Made styling adjustments to the Order Lookup page for an improved design.
- Redesigned the Email Template Editor for better UX and clearer visuals.
- Added customizable Return Columns and Tabs in the Admin Panel.
- Adjusted the Billing Summary for a more comprehensive display.
- Relocated Notification Settings to the Design section for improved UX.