WeSupply is a platform designed to automate your Branded Order Tracking and Customer Support operations, increase your customer satisfaction level, and answer the no. 1 customer service question: "Where is my order?", while helping with Returns & RMA, Delivery Estimate, Logistics Analytics, and more.. all included!
WESUPPLY PLATFORM UPDATES
What's new - August, 2023
Manage Locations - Simplify Return Location Management: Our new feature allows you to effortlessly configure the list of return locations right from the admin dashboard. Whether you're adding new locations, updating existing ones, or making changes on the fly, this user-friendly interface streamlines the process. Say goodbye to complexity and hello to efficient return location management.
External RMA - Seamless Integration of External RMA: Our latest feature enables the hassle-free addition of custom external Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers generated in third-party systems.
What's new - July, 2023
- Implemented a new ROI Dashboard so businesses can check their performance using the WeSupply platform. Important metrics are now automatically calculated for your data, like Total Customer Service Cost Reduction, WISMO Support Cost Reduction, Returns & Exchanges Support Cost Reduction, and others.
- You can now choose to generate a Packing Slip, for all returns submitted by customers, that can be printed and included in the return box. The Packing Slip lists all items that should be in a return box.
What's new - June, 2023
- New automation for auto-refund returns! Set logic for when the return reaches a specific status, like In transit, delivered. Set to automate the refund, so your support team can focus on more important tasks.
What's new - May, 2023
- New feature: Admins can now mark a shipment as delivered. This is useful when the tracking number is missing and the admin needs to initiate a return on the customer's behalf.
- New feature: Return reasons can now be grouped and can have also sub-reasons. For example, you can have "Size" as a return reason and add sub-reasons "Too small" and "Too big".
What's new - April, 2023
- Implemented Exchanges when items exchanged are More Expensive than initial items. Customers can now exchange a product for an expensive one and pay the difference.
- Implemented Policy Enforcer, which forces a specific outcome for the return in case the answer to a question is Yes. For example: Was the product worn? If yes, you can automatically Reject the return or set to Keep the item. This can be set in your Return Policy settings.
What's new - March, 2023
- Implemented Exchange for Shopify stores. Customers can exchange only variants of the same product at the same price.
- Implemented Replacement for Shopify stores. Customers can now replace a product with exactly the same item. This is useful in case the delivered product is defective/broken.
What's new - February, 2023
- Implemented the Report Lost Package functionality on the new Order View design. Customers can now report if the package shows delivered but they did not get it.
What's new - January, 2023
- Added a native integration with Corporate Courier.
What's new - July & August, 2022
- Launched native integration with BigCommerce and now BigCommerce stores can use order branded tracking for 1000+ carriers, automated delivery emails, and SMS updates.
- Launched native integration with BigQuery to export analytics and further build reports using order, shipping, and returns data.
- Launched API integration with the largest chatbot provider - Haptik AI.
- Launched the latest version of WeSupply Magento 2 Extension v 1.12.4.
What's new - June, 2022
- Automatically sync the latest shipping status and carrier estimated delivery date in Shopify: WeSupply Fulfillment Event Sync to Shopify
- Launched smart return rules based on Shopify product tag, order tag, and vendor: How to Use Shopify Product Tags, Order Tags, and Vendor Tags in WeSupply?
- Launched multi-return label per product quantity to easily return heavy items: How can a multi-return label be created for each product returned?
What's new - May, 2022
- Launched the latest version of WeSupply Magento Extension v 1.12. 2
- Launched three freight carrier integrations with AM Trucking, Fragile PAK, and AllStateExpress.
What's new - April, 2022
- Launched a new integration with Omnisend.
What's new - March, 2022
- Launched four partnerships & integrations with Alloy Automation, Attentive, Justuno, and Privy.
- Launched a new type of return cost - restocking fee: Types of return costs (free, label cost, restocking fee, shipping fee...)
- Launched a new type of user access for Returns Manager for specific users to view only returns for a specific return location.
- Launched a new functionality that allows creating multiple return labels for a single return request, in case of customers return heavy products.
- Launched a new functionality for returns data to be exported via a downloadable file. This can be found under Analytics > Returns > Export.
- Launched a new Grow plan starting at $9/month.
What's new - February, 2022
- Launched the Return Policy Enforcer functionality: How to activate the Return Policy Enforcer?
What's new - January, 2022
- Launched the latest version of WeSupply Magento Extension v 1.11. 1 - January 27, 2022.
- Launched a new functionality to allow partial refunds: How to issue partial refunds in WeSupply?
- Implemented the ability to target Shopify products by Vendor attribute when creating return rules in WeSupply.
What's new - November, 2021
- Three new native integrations are available with:
- Launched a new integration with Gorgias! When a customer contacts you through Gorgias asking about their order status, next to that ticket in Gorgias, all of the relevant shipment tracking data will be displayed directly within Gorgias.
- Launched a new WeSupply Toolbox version 1.10.20 - November 15, 2021. The new toolbox comes with the updates below:
- Added new WeSupply Return option: Instant Credit (by creating a Magento Coupon Code).
- Auto-close process of WeSupply Returns when the refund update relies on Magento.
What's new - October, 2021
- Launched a new Shipment Management Dashboard that gives you visibility into exactly what's happening with each order at any given time. This includes seeing how long ago the last tracking update was received and whether we've seen any other shipping status changes in recent days.
You have full visibility into your entire order fulfillment process so you know exactly when each package will arrive at its destination, no matter what carrier it uses. This allows you to optimize your operations by ensuring all packages are shipped out on time, every time!
- Launched Custom Pre-Shipment statuses for orders for giving you the ability to set up more specific order statuses while they are being fulfilled.
The default pre-shipment statuses might be pretty generic for some business models and don't give you much information about where your orders are at. For example, Awaiting Shipment means that it has been pulled and packaged, but may still be sitting on a shelf waiting for the carrier to pick it up.If this was updated to package Ready to be shipped for FedEx pickup, then customers can see exactly when their package will leave our warehouse so they can plan accordingly. You can customize these statuses to anything you want (Painting, Assembling, Printing, Manufactured, etc.)and it allows you to provide more details about each step of fulfillment without having any additional work from your end. Now everyone will know exactly where their order is at!
- Launched an easy-to-set-up integration with Klaviyo. Integrating our platform with Klaviyo gives merchants the opportunity to create personalized campaigns based on their customers’ shipping information and adjust their lifecycle email marketing according to key shipment events or post-purchase activities: How to connect WeSupply with Klaviyo?
- Launched a new feature - Report Lost Packages - that allows your customers to report lost packages so you could contact carriers for further investigation and take necessary actions if needed. Easily manage customer expectations during the holidays when deliveries tend to get backed up due to increased volume: How customers can report lost packages?
- WeSupply Webhooks are now available! Webhooks act as a gateway to receive raw data at a particular destination that you define. Webhook is used to ask WeSupply to push back any updates to your system. This is used when the store wants to send out notifications by themselves or receive the latest delivery status.
- Launched a Multi-Shipment View on the Tracking Page, where customers can see all the shipments associated with the same order on their tracking page.
What's new - September, 2021
- Happy to announce that we launched a major carrier integration with over 800 carriers around the world. Use your favorite carriers to automatically track your packages and send proactive notifications based on the carrier updates. All supported couriers can be browsed on our Integrations page.
- Launched printerless/QR code return labels feature to streamline the entire return process. Via your EasyPost account, customers can automatically receive their USPS or FedEx QR code return labels when submitting a return request: Enable QR Code return labels in WeSupply
- Implemented an account switcher dropdown to easily switch between WeSupply accounts when using multiple WeSupply instances linked to different websites/brands/stores/storeviews.
What's new - August, 2021
- Launched new options for end-customers to look up their orders on the Order Lookup Page. Customers can look up their orders by: a) email address and sign in via email; b) order number and ZIP code; c) order number and email address. The desired Default Order Search Method can be configured from the WeSupply Admin Panel.
- Implemented SMS opt-in methods that can be controlled from the WeSupply Admin Panel. You can choose if you would like for your customers to a) manually opt-in for SMS notifications; b) automatically opt-in customers to SMS updates; c) automatically opt-in customers who place in-store and curbside pickup orders.
- Implemented translatable tracking events for DHL carrier depending on the language set up under the WeSupply account.
- Added a new functionality to automatically transform canceled pickup items into returns. Those can be processed under the Return Requests tab and refunded online.
- New login method with email and password for administrator users. Currently, there are three login methods in place: via Google or Shopify account, sign-in via magic link, sign-in with email and password.
- Implemented a new functionality for being able to CC multiple email addresses to receive a copy of the email notifications triggered to your customers.
- Launched a new functionality for Magento users whereby the Default Magento Tracking Number link can be replaced with the WeSupply Tracking Page.
What's new - July, 2021
- Launched the Curbside Pick-up feature and now you can let your customers browse their favorite products from home, buy online and drive to your location to pick them up in-store! This makes the shopping experience more convenient for customers, who appreciate the flexibility and ease that comes with this kind of service.
- Launched the 6th design of the Branded Tracking Page.
- Launched the Backorder ETA email notification which can be used for brands that are handling back ordered products.
- Launched Sign Up and Sign In process with Google.
What's new - May, 2021
Launched Magento 2 Downloadable Product order import, and now you can import digital products in your WeSupply account, that you can deliver as a file: software, music, video, ebook, or pictures.
Once the WeSupply Magento 2 extension is installed on your store, the order import for virtual goods will work out of the box. You won't need to look into any settings on your own! Whether that be an eBook, video course, music album, or any other virtual/downloadable product, those will be automatically synced into the system.
- Launched 4 Fully Customizable Email Notifications Templates. We bring 4 mobile-friendly and customizable email designs for a better user experience and a positive perception of your brand! customize all your email communication, by adding your logo, brand colors keep the shoppable experience rolling by promoting key products and promotions
What's new - April, 2021
Launched an Advanced Orders Search Bar for your customer support team to sift through thousands of orders every month and identify the ones that are back-ordered or delayed. Now you can filter orders in seconds and quickly gather the information you need and proactively contact customers in bulk for updates.
Launched DHL Carrier Integration and now you can directly integrate your DHL carrier with WeSupply, so you can track all your DHL orders.
What's new - March, 2021
- Launched 5 new beautifully designed tracking pages for a fully on-brand order tracking experience. We've created mobile-ready and responsive designs for a high-quality user experience to help you improve customer retention, increase conversions, sales performance, and after-sale engagement.
- Launched the Custom Email notification functionality so that every time your customers are experiencing shipment delays or delivery exceptions, your customer service team can go ahead and ease the entire process by notifying them at the right time with a fully customized email.
What's new - February, 2021
- Launched the In-Store Pickup feature to help you meet your customers' expectations and needs, WeSupply brings all orders regardless that it’s placed online or in-store in one centralized location. This will help your customers and store associates decrease the proof of purchase issues, making the shopping experience more convenient for everyone.
What's new - December, 2020
- Launched the full functionality of the NPS&CSAT feature with our new Feedback and Reviews feature. Now you can have an overview of your customers' feedback based on their experience with your products, services, and your brand overall. Check your WeSupply Admin Panel and find the new Feedback and Reviews tab listed under the Return Requests tab.
- Added a functionality for our customers who are using Listrak as a marketing automation platform to drive engagement with their customers.
- Released a new return feature that allows you to extend your return policy by a specific date, offering your customers an extended return window for the Holidays.
What's new - November, 2020
- Launched the WeSupply-Zapier integration. You can easily import orders into WeSupply from your Magento 1 store, WooCommerce, or BigCommerce one. Start here.
- Launched the Magento Multi-Source Inventory integration. Now you can ship all your customers' orders coming from multiple warehouses and process returns that need to be sent back to different sale channels.
- Released the Intelligent Dispositions for Returns. Save returns costs and optimize inventory by automatically dispositioning returns to multiple return locations such as closest warehouse, recycling center, repair, etc.
What's new - October, 2020
- Launched the WeSupply-Shopify integration. You can install WeSupply for your Shopify store here and improve your customers' post-purchase experience by keeping them updated with the status of their shipments and offering them a self-service return policy.
- Added a new feature for the Return process when the return fee costs more than the returned product. The Keep the item feature can save a lot of time from a processing standpoint, reducing the workload on your warehouse.
- Optimized and improved the Frontend Return Flow for better UX. The Returns process on the customer side is now smoother and easier to follow.
- Made styling adjustments to the Order Lookup page for an improved design.
- Redesigned the Email Template Editor for better UX and clearer visuals.
- Added customizable Return Columns and Tabs in the Admin Panel.
- Adjusted the Billing Summary for a more comprehensive display.
- Relocated Notification Settings to the Design section for improved UX.