Set up as many return logics as you need to maximize the margin of your store.
First, log into the WeSupply Admin Page.
We think this video will just make things easier for you, so check it out to see how to set up your first return logic into your WeSupply account. :)
Go to Settings -> Returns -> Return Policies section -> click over Create new logic or Edit a default one.
You can start to create your Return Logic by inserting a Logic Name for it, along with the corresponding Priority number you'd like to set. Also, make sure that return logic is active, by clicking over the Inactive/Active toggle button.
Looking down a bit, you'll be able to find the Conditions section. Here you can set up the conditions you'd like to be applied for this return logic, by clicking over the +Add button.
Next, you'll have to Select a Filter -> and Select a Reason. After that, make sure to click the Confirm button.
More details on how you can set up rules based on specific conditions: How to set up a return rule by specific return conditions?
Under the Configuration section, you can set up the following:
- a fixed return window;
- a specific return window in the future.
More on this can be found here: How to Set Up Specific Date Range for an Extended Return Policy?
- set up an automatic approval flow;
- set up a flow that requires manual approval.
More on this can be found here: How Does the Approval of Returns Work in WeSupply?
- store credit;
- offline refund;
- gift card.
More on how you can set up an instant credit can be found here: How to issue coupon credit for a refund?
Keep the Item:
Require Image and Require Comment:
- allow the customer to send back the product (Ship it back) or
- to return it to a specific store location (Store return).
- allow for free returns;
- set up a fixed amount as a cost for returns;
- set up the cost per return as the label cost.
You can choose to charge an extra restocking fee once your customers submit a return request. This can be set up as:
- free of cost per the entire return request;
- the percentage of the item price and will be applied per each returned product;
- a fixed amount per the entire return request.
Generate return label:
- if selected Yes, a return label will be automatically generated once the customer submits a return request;
- if selected No, the customer won't receive a return label.
Generate return label for each item:
In case you ship heavy products and teh customer will return multiple products at the same time, you can choose to create a return label for each item that will be returned. Thus, the customer will be able to ship back each product with its own return label.
Refund Shipping Fee:
- if Yes, the shipping fee will be refunded to the customer;
- if No, the shipping fee won't be refunded to the customer.
When you're done, make sure to click on the Save button for the return rule setup to be saved.