After upgrading from Magento 2.4.5-p2 to Magento 2.4.6, you may encounter some broken reference errors in your system.log. This article will guide you through understanding these errors and provide you with the necessary information to resolve them.
Step 1: Understand the Errors
The following errors may appear in your system.log after upgrading:
1. Broken reference: the 'wesupply_link_v2' element cannot be added as child to 'header.right', because the latter doesn't exist.
2. Broken reference: the 'customer-account-navigation-logout-link' element cannot be added as child to 'customer_account_navigation', because the latter doesn't exist.
3. Broken reference: the 'wesupply_link_v2' tries to reorder itself towards '', but their parents are different: 'header.right' and '' respectively.
Step 2: Analyze the Errors
Upon investigation, it has been determined that these errors do not impact the functionalities of your Magento store. Here's a brief explanation of each error:
1. The 'wesupply_link_v2' error is related to the Pearl Theme. This is a notification message that can be ignored, as it does not affect the functionality of your store.
2. The 'customer-account-navigation-logout-link' error is generated by another module you have enabled. This error does not exist within WeSupply and can also be ignored.
Step 3: Resolve the Errors (Optional)
Since these errors do not impact the functionality of your store, you can choose to ignore them. However, if you prefer to eliminate these errors from your system.log, you can follow these steps:
1. Contact the Pearl Theme support team to inquire about the 'wesupply_link_v2' error and request assistance in resolving the issue.
2. Identify the module responsible for the 'customer-account-navigation-logout-link' error and contact the module's support team for assistance in resolving the issue.
While the broken reference errors that appear after upgrading to Magento 2.4.6 may seem concerning, they do not impact the functionality of your store. You can choose to ignore these errors or contact the respective support teams for assistance in resolving them. By following this guide, you can ensure that your WeSupply Labs platform continues to operate smoothly and efficiently.