In some cases, you might need to revert a rejected return request within WeSupply Labs. Although the reject action is irreversible since the customer was already notified of this action, there is a workaround to cancel the rejection and create a new return request on behalf of the customer. This article will guide you through the step-by-step process.
Step 1: Access the Returns Tab
- Log in to your WeSupply Labs account.
- Navigate to the "Returns" tab to view all return requests.
Step 2: Open the Rejected Return Request
- Locate the return request in question.
- Click on it to open and view the details.
Step 3: Archive the Rejected Return Request
- Since the reject action is irreversible, you'll need to archive the return request to cancel it.
- Click on the "Archive" button to archive the return request. This action will cancel the return request as if it never existed, but the log will still be available for reference. Note: You can restore the archived return request.
Step 4: Open the Original Order
- As an admin user, click on the order number to open the original order.
- You will now create a new return request on behalf of the customer.
Step 5: Create a New Return Request
- Follow the return process within WeSupply Labs to create a new return request (RMA) for the customer.
- Ensure that the new RMA is created based on the flow you'd like to apply to the return request.
Step 6: Process the New RMA
- Once the new RMA is created, process it according to your standard return procedures.
- This will allow you to handle the return request without confusing the customer with multiple notifications.
Although the reject action for return requests in WeSupply Labs is irreversible, you can still work around it by archiving the rejected request and creating a new one on behalf of the customer. This process ensures that the customer's return is handled smoothly and without causing confusion when rejecting/approving the same return requests.