If you are seeing the error message that says "In order to enable the "Open in Modal" option for the "Select Order View Behavior" set up your alias domain within your Magento admin panel, please make sure that you first set up your custom domain within your WeSupply dashboard.
Step 1: Set up your custom domain within your WeSupply dashboard
- Log in to your WeSupply admin panel
- Go to Settings > Branding > Configuration
- Scroll down to the DNS instruction section
- Follow the instructions in the support article here to set up your CNAME: How To Set Up A Custom Domain (CNAME/Domain Alias)?
- Once your CNAME is successfully created in your DNS host and saved within your WeSupply account, you can proceed to the next step
Step 2: Go to your Magento admin panel
- Go to Magento > WeSupply > Configuration
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings > Order View Behavior
- Select "Open in Modal" for Order View Behavior
- Click on "Save Config" button at the top of the page on the right-hand side
Step 3: Verify that the setup is completed
- Check that the WeSupply order detail page can be opened in the MyAccount section of Magento
- Check that when you click on the "Order View" link in WeSupply emails, they are directed to your website where the WeSupply page is embedded